Artists Helping the Homeless
Helping the Homeless. Helping the Community.
The mission of AHH is to reduce the need for and cost of care for the homeless by:
- Providing aid with respect.
- Providing advocacy for those seeking to leave the street.
- Raising awareness of homeless issues in Kansas City.
- Working with, rather than duplicating, what others do.
- Addressing underlying causes.
AHH has been dubbed “the safety net for the safety net” because it removes barriers and fills gaps that improve efficiency and outcomes for both area homeless and safety net agencies.
Artists Helping the Homeless provides great wrap around services for the clients in the program.Darla Easley
Vice President, Quality/Performance Improvement, North Kansas City Hospital